As the managing member of more than 110 successful real estate partnerships totaling over 83,000 acres, El Dorado Holdings has been responsible for the entitlement or development of more than 37,800 lots and 2,000 acres of commercial and industrial properties including:
- Envisioned as a “legacy community,” Douglas Ranch is poised to become America’s most dynamic planned community. It offers a model of bold design, environmental stewardship and extraordinary lifestyle built on a robust economic foundation.
- At 37,000 acres, Douglas Ranch will be a full-service community ready to meet the needs of the 1.9 million people expected to call the West Valley home by 2030.
- El Dorado is working with a number of adjacent West Valley landowners, county and regional planning organizations and municipalities to position the region as a major driving force of responsible growth.
- Douglas Ranch and the construction of the I-11 freeway, which will run through the development, will open the West Valley to increased housing and commerce for the benefit of Greater Phoenix, the state of Arizona and the Southwestern U.S.
- Website: https://douglasranchaz.com
Rancho El Dorado
- Maricopa’s flagship property embraces and balances the Western heritage of the original El Dorado Ranch and the agricultural history of the area with the growing urbanization of Arizona. Located in the heart of Maricopa, this master-planned community is a short distance south of metropolitan Phoenix. Residents enjoy a wide range of amenities including a community center with fitness facilities, two pools, playgrounds, a splash pad, as well as basketball and tennis courts.
The Duke Golf Course
- The Duke at Rancho El Dorado is a golf club fashioned for the golfer with a sense of discovery. Highlighted by expansive fairways that complement the wide-open spaces of the Old West, The Duke creates a challenging golf experience while also welcoming to novice golfers. The course consistently ranks as one of the best courses in Arizona.
Circle Cross Ranch
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- This planned community provides a great place for families of all ages to live and play. Circle Cross Ranch’s network of walking paths and trails connect residents to parks, which feature many amenities and usable space for community use.
The Lakes at Rancho El Dorado
- Featuring a variety of community and lifestyle amenities, The Lakes at Rancho El Dorado provide homebuyers another attractive option within the Rancho El Dorado community. Residents enjoy the year-round recreational outdoor spaces, including water access.
- Shamrock Farms was located along Higley Road and Chandler Heights. In the early 2000’s, El Dorado Holdings, Inc., teamed up with Shamrock Foods and Taylor Morrison to develop this former dairy into a 821-lot, 582-acre community with approximately 25 acres of commercial corners. Today, Shamrock Estates is home to multiple residents, retailers and the Chandler Traditional Academy – Freedom Campus.
- Developed in late 1997 early 1998, Fox Crossing was one of the first joint ventures in all of Arizona, setting the standard for developer/home builder JVs. Many of the agreements put in place for Fox Crossing are still used today. El Dorado Holdings, Inc., structured a joint development agreement with Capital Pacific Holdings, Cresleigh Homes, Engle Homes, Woodside, Morrison, US Homes and KB homes on this approximately 240-acre, 787-lot development. Located between Queen Creek and Ocotillo Roads along Arizona Avenue, Fox Crossing is home to Hamilton High School.
- In 1994, El Dorado Holdings, Inc., acquired 27.8 acres along I-10 and Chandler Road. After site improvements including underground infrastructure, water, sewer, utilities, grading and paving, El Dorado developed this site for several national commercial chains including Holiday Inn Express, La Quinta Inn & Suites, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, and Chevron. Today, the site retains an additional two-acre commercial site primed for a suitable user.
Springfield Community and Golf Resort
- Springfield Community and Golf Resort is located along McQueen and Riggs Road in the Southeast Valley. El Dorado Holdings, Inc. entitled and developed this 265 acres project in the mid 1990’s. The master plan includes a 95 acres golf resort surrounded by 745 homes built by Pulte Home Corporation. To round out the community amenities, El Dorado developed an additional five acres of retail center.
El Dorado Tech Center & El Dorado Lakes
- This beautifully designed 438-acre master planned development began in the early 1990’s. Consisting of a 108-acre technology park and a 322-acre residential community, El Dorado Tech Center & El Dorado Lakes is an ideal location for businesses and residents alike to locate. The Tech Center encompasses 180,480 total square feet of high tech back office and flex space connected with the growing employment base in the southeast Valley. The adjacent El Dorado Lakes consists of 500 single-family lots and a championship 18-hole golf club built into a master plan that brings together a variety of community and lifestyle amenities.